Analyst, Ad Sales Finance
New York, NY
Overview and Responsibilities
We are seeking a seasoned finance professional to help manage our Ad Sales Commissions Incentive process! Reporting to the Senior Director, the Senior Manager will contribute to plan design and coordinate accounting and administration activities. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced and collaborative environment and is passionate about the employee experience. This critical role will proactively translate sales strategies and market transitions into sales commission payouts and plan designs.
• Drive and align commission plan design with operational implementation to support the end-to-end sales incentive processes ensuring timely and accurate commission calculation delivery.
• Provide our Ad Sales, HR, and Finance Leadership teams with information and insights to better plan and manage the impact of incentive plans
• Audit monthly, quarterly and annual processes to ensure data accuracy
• Lead sales incentive redesign projects by modeling plan performance data trends and recommending potential design improvements
• Research current market approaches to trend identification and make preliminary recommendations/ in special initiatives such as holistic total sales rewards, sales contests, sales recognition programs, global account selling models, etc.
• Establish targets, monitor, and provide insightful analysis to support sales incentive plan design, business goals and strategies for sales leadership, sales operations, and finance
• In partnership with the central comp team and lead incentive plan communication and administration involving forecasting sales, working on quarterly achievements / adjustments, collating incentives at an individual level, working with leaders to incorporate discretionary incentive payouts, communicate with every single sales employee on earnings, work with payroll for the final payout.
• Partner with sales COO's office and Business Intelligence teams to estimate and track sales forecasts by subgroups / platforms and employee groups
• Bachelor's degree, ideally in Finance or Accounting
• 6+ years of experience in Sales Operations, Sales Financial Planning & Analysis and/or Compensation
• Create Commission Incentive Plan design, policy, and execute the compensation processes global environment; media experience preferred
• Knowledge and aptitude in sales incentive data modeling, behavioral modification theories and application
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, HRIS systems and Salesforce
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate effectively across various departments and with various levels throughout the organization.
• Track record of driving improvement, work independently, and show ownership and accountability for assigned tasks and meet deadlines
• Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple deliverables to tight timelines
• Teammate who fosters a spirit of collaboration and strives for excellence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5vy6-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.