Full Time Job
- Full Time
Welcome to Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor, The Bachelor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon and their related digital & event properties.
But enough about us…
We're now looking for an enthusiastic Sales Assistant to support our high performing and energetic Sales team. This role is based in Perth.
Purpose of the role:The Sales Assistant role is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management support and providing timely and accurate information to the Sales team and their clients, working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders.
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms (linear, digital and VOD) and booking commercial schedules
• Manage advertisers' sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of Network 10's products and solutions for advertisers
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Generate and deliver billing reports and other ad-hoc reports as required
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Participate in post analysis of campaigns
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
This is what you'll need to show us:
• Experience in a similar B2B sales environment preferred
• A customer-focused, sales orientated approach to meeting client expectations.
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Detail oriented, organised, flexible, timely and accurate
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Extra brownie points for:
• Previous media experience would be great, but not essential
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems would be an advantage
If you are passionate about television and motivated by a career in media sales, we'd like to hear from you.
Please attach a full CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Network 10 has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications for this role #sorrynotsorry