Sales Planning Assistant
New York, NY
Seeking a Coordinator to assist with the licensing and sales of CBS News' owned content.
Working under the direction of the Licensing Manager, assist with Archive Sales research and project analysis, including:
• Conduct research to determine copyright & sales viability of CBS News owned content.
• Liaise with the Operations and Account Management Sales teams, as well as any other staff working on sales projects, to communicate licensing prospects.
• Provide assistance on the tracking, trafficking and communication of project details. Guarantee projects move seamlessly through established workflows to completion.
• Maintain electronic files relating to all CBS News' sales projects.
• 1-2 years of experience in rights & clearances or sales licensing preferred
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in MS Office and internet tools; ability to learn database systems; and experience with Salesforce preferred
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Solutions oriented collaborator who will work well across internal departments and external partners