CBS News Archives Sales Department is seeking a Coordinator to assist with the licensing and sales of CBS News-owned content. The Archives Sales Licensing Coordinator will work with our sales teams to provide research, clearance and licensing solutions.
Working under the direction of one of our Licensing Managers, the Coordinator responsibilities consists of assistance with sales licensing to 3rd party clients, which includes:
• Conducting copyright analysis on CBS News archival content.
• Reviewing Rights & Clearances files to determine rights information.
• Working closely with Law Department and Business Affairs on licensing projects when necessary.
• Overseeing research projects to determine sales viability.
• Providing assistance to the Licensing team, Account Management, and Operations on the tracking, trafficking and communication of project details, guaranteeing that projects move seamlessly through established workflows.
• Maintaining paper and electronic files relating to all CBS News sales projects.
• Bachelor's degree, with minimum 1 year experience
• Basic understanding of license agreements and copyright law is preferred
• Experience with Salesforce is preferred
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills - thorough understanding of MS Office, Outlook and internet technologies
• Solutions oriented team player, who will work well with employees across multiple CBS business groups, as well as people outside the company
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz6zvn-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.