Welcome to Network 10, the home of exciting, bold, escapist entertainment served through your screens on the daily! With shows that get people talking like MasterChef Australia, Australian Survivor and The Project, we have expanded to include a new stable of well-known subscription brands including MTV and Nickelodeon now that we are a part of the global ViacomCBS organisation.
But enough about us…
We're now looking for an enthusiastic sales assistant to support our expanding Digital Sales team. This role is based in Sydney.
Purpose of the role:
The Digital Account Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all aspects of account management support and providing timely and accurate information to the Digital Sales team and their clients, working collaboratively with both external and internal stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Daily servicing of advertising client schedules across multiple platforms and booking commercial schedules
• Manage advertisers' sponsorships to ensure that all marketing elements are properly booked
• Develop strong understanding of Network 10's products and solutions for advertisers
• Support and enhance agency relationships by monitoring requests and ensuring commercials spots are booked according to guidelines
• Generate and deliver billing reports and other ad-hoc reports as required
• Resolve billing discrepancies to ensure timely payment
• Participate in post analysis of campaigns
• Participate in projects, preparation of sales materials, and perform other duties as assigned
This is what you'll need to bring:
• Experience and future ambition in a fast-paced sales environment
• A customer-focused, sales orientated approach to meeting client expectations at all times
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Detail oriented, organised, flexible, timely and accurate
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt and meet deadlines
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Extra Brownie points for:
• Previous digital media experience would be great, but not essential
• Exposure to IBMS and/or Salesforce systems would be an advantage
If you are passionate about television and motivated by a career in media sales we'd like to hear from you.
Please attach a full CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria.
Network 10 has a strict policy on recruitment agencies, we will not accept agency applications for this role #sorrynotsorry