Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from ViacomCBS, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world's biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the US in addition to the ability to stream ViacomCBS Streaming's other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We're looking for a passionate Associate Manager, Retention Marketing with experience in digital marketing to support CRM strategy planning for the Paramount+ Retention team, with the goal of driving increased engagement with our subscribers.
Come join our team!
• Planning and development of CRM strategy across multiple marketing channels (email, mobile, paid and other organic channels like onsite/in product placements) that will educate and nurture Paramount+ subscribers throughout the various lifecycle stages, drive engagement and reduce churn.
• Partner with the Analytics & Research teams to extract and analyze insight from customer data and research to uncover areas of opportunity that will optimize lifecycle journeys.
• Assist the channel owners with creation and execution of retention marketing campaigns.
• Provide project management support for all CRM initiatives.
• Recommend segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, and personalization tactics to improve engagement and increase marketing return on investment.
• Support ongoing testing for each channel and segment to ensure continued innovation.
• Analyze marketing campaign performance and trends.
• Perform competitive analysis and compile industry standard methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of experience in a CRM or marketing role, preferably with a subscription product
• Critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation
• Experience with customer retention programs, tracking and reporting on key critical metrics a plus
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
• Self-motivated and results oriented
• Understanding of AB/MVT testing
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Passion for media and entertainment industry
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3x2wn-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.