CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major US markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount +, all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount+. The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
• Manage and coordinate daily calendar for CBS Saturday Morning anchor team and Executive Producer while keeping them apprised of changes, actions items, messages, and relevant business issues - both internally and externally.
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding each anchor's and Executive Producer's availability.
• Coordinate and manage story shoots on and off site, with logistics if necessary.
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, and interoffice materials.
• Prepare and manage monthly expense reports and reconciliations for anchor team and Executive Producer.
• Create, modify, and format documents electronically including letters, memos, trip reports, itineraries, status reports, presentations, spreadsheets, and other related documents.
• Organize, proofread, copy, scan, file, and track a variety of business documents in a secure manner.
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once, following through, and handle issues in a timely manner.
• Book frequent travel on behalf of the show's three anchors and Executive Producer.
• Exercise various degrees of discretion and judgment with sensitive matters and information. Solve problems - sometimes under pressure - in a very fast-paced environment.
• Keep CBS Saturday Morning Senior Team apprised of major schedule changes.
• Must possess a professional and friendly demeanor.
• Be comfortable dealing with internal and external executives, high-level managers, organizations, and confidential data.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal relationship skills.
• Must be organized, flexible, and willing to be a team player.
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel. Available to learn and stay up to date on CBS technologies.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5z30-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.