A little bit about our team:
Warner Music Group Media and Creative Content Business, is home to the largest music culture brands in the world. We connect with a massive audience through the publishing perspective of UPROXX, HipHopDX, Songkick, CoverNation, The Pit and more. Combined with our award-winning content studio and the massive reach our WMG artists, we reach an audience of over 244 million every month.
The role is based in the New York City area and will cover the East Coast region, reporting into the VP of Sales in the New York office.
Warner Music Group Media and Creative Content Business is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Brand Partner to join our New York. As part of a best in class sales team, the Brand Partner will be selling fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and award-winning branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
Here you'll get to:
• This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
• This person will be responsible for nurturing established territories while also having the opportunity to develop and sell untapped regions
• The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – MUST have experience selling digital content and BIG ideas
• Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, Branded Content, and Events
• Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
• Schedule and execute multiple in person face to face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining. These will be reported on a weekly basis for analysis
• Act as the main liaison between UPROXX and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
• Gather marketplace and advertiser information through competitive websites as well as trade journals
• Keep abreast of forthcoming marketing and editorial developments and special promotions to communicate with advertiser base
• Prepare weekly sales reports
• Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
• Impeccable organization and attention to details
• Campaign and custom content management experience
• A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is ''Win-Win'' with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
• Desire and capability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment.
• Strong skillset and familiarity using Microsoft Office Suite and Apple/Mac applications
We'd love it if you also had:
• Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years of media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quotas
• A Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advertising agency and/or Brand/Client relationships and/or experience
• Familiarity with the East Coast DMA within the advertising and publishing community
• A passion for music, entertainment, and sports lifestyle content
Annual Rate: $100,000 to $150,000 Annually
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkywqq-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.