Full Time Job
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
Operation Specialist – , Hong Kong
Responsible to: Royalty and Operations Manager, UPM Hong Kong
Location of Work: Hong Kong
With over 45 albums released each month, the Universal Production Music catalogue covers all genres, moods, emotions and project types and is created by an ever expanding roster of hugely talented artists and composers around the globe; along side in-house creative teams dedicated to diversity, quality and authenticity.
We produce imaginative music, record in the top studios around the world and form creative partnerships that add depth and individuality to our catalogue, each with its own unique style and heritage. From our own world renowned in-house labels through to partnership labels and a large offering of themed playlists, we are dedicated to help our clients create emotional and memorable audio visual experiences no matter what type of production they are working on.
Act as a Sales Ops support providing uninterrupted backend support to sales team, defined sales trend, forecast and KPI targets, while executing on planned strategy to grow the UPPM Asia business.
• Identify Sales trends and regular calibration of Sales targets and evaluations - 20%
• Responds to and resolves basic account calls and escalates non-technical issues for all clients. Provides timely feedback to the appropriate sales – 20%
• Responsible Commercial management: quotation, contract, invoice and reporting sales revenue – 20%
• Ability to analyze large datasets and identify sales opportunity and trends – 20%
• Research and create sales & marketing collateral for sales presentation – 20%
• Experience with CRM system and workflow such as salesforce automation highly preferred
• Strong sense of responsibility and able to work with the team and independently
• High attention to detail and orientation toward building sales and marketing processes
Chinese and English
Bachelor Degree or above
Universal Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.