Position: Content Licensing Coordinator
Reports to: SVP Content Sales UK & International
Mercury Studios is currently looking for a Content Licensing Coordinator to join the Content Sales team. Whilst advantageous, previous experience is not essential, however the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate both their passion for music and TV and that they wish to develop their career within this field.
The Content Licensing Coordinator is responsible for managing and administering a number of Theatrical, TV and digital deals around the world under the supervision of the SVP Content Sales UK & International. Input and track licenses in the internal database (Sales In Progress) and providing sales administration support to the Worldwide Content Sales Team.
• General administrative support to Sales Team, including management of Sales Tally, Sales In Progress, reporting to SVP Content Sales UK & International
• Provide availability lists of content to sales team or directly to Theatrical, TV and Digital clients
• Research rights and confirm eligibility of content for inclusion into TV deals
• Input and track Digital and TV licenses using Sales In Progress database (or new systems as they become available), process deals internally and provide reporting to respective labels and artist management
• Regular reporting directly to labels within Universal Music Group, rep owners and internal departments for all queries regarding programme status for Theatrical, Television and Digital. This will involve sourcing transmission dates through to ratings statistics to general summaries of territories
• Working together with SVP Content Sales (UK/ROW) to source Secondary Film Festival sales for Mercury Studios features
• Assist in the Sales budgeting process/financial forecasts by media and territory
• Assist on ad hoc projects and perform other related duties as requested by Management and provide support to sales colleagues
• Organisation of TV and Digital trade shows (MIPTV & MIPCOM) including working with design briefs, courier services, and travel arrangers
• Responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of the B2B Website and creation and supply of screeners to clients worldwide
Skills And Experience
• Demonstrated computer literacy including word, excel etc. Plus knowledge of work-flow management platforms such as Monday.com is an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills who can prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally with both internal and external clients/customers
• Team player willing to be flexible and responsive to the business/department needs
• Must work effectively under own initiative
• Proactive individual who contributes to the smooth running and efficiency of the department
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6p2jj-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.