Sr. Operations Analyst
Remote / Virtual
UTA is seeking a Systems Administrator to handle the planning, engineering, and day-to-day operations of the organization's systems infrastructure. You will be responsible for ensuring proper management and support for core infrastructure technologies, including but not limited to Windows and Linux Servers, automation scripts, Azure Active Directory, Office365, Azure Infrastructure, Exchange Online, database servers, networking (LAN/WAN/WiFi/cloud) and other cloud-based services. This role can be in Nashville, Los Angeles, or New York.
What You'll Do
• Design, implement and maintain IT solutions for our internal and external customers
• Assists with installation and support of network infrastructure
• Develop and maintain documentation for IT Solutions, best practices and procedures
• Proactively manage and maintain IT infrastructure and services
• Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions
• Resolve issues arising from monitoring alerts or escalated support request related to infrastructure and solutions
• Provide occasional after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance actions
• Maintain asset inventory and configuration documentation
• Assist with hardware and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations
• Work with developers to automatically deploy code to infrastructure
What You Need
• IT Systems administration/engineering experience supporting 500 or more users
• Expertise managing Office 365, Exchange Online and other cloud services
• Advanced Identity Management experience (Azure AD Premium or OKTA)
• Expertise managing and troubleshooting server operating systems including Windows, Linux and containers
• Advanced experience with cloud-based SaaS integrations
• Enterprise IT monitoring solutions experience
• Solid understanding of and experience with networking fundamentals including, but not limited to, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VLAN, VPN, WIFI, LAN/WAN, OSI Model, common ports and protocols, packet analysis
• Managed complex Azure environment (Permissions, Resource Management, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings
• Experience with DevOps related technologies (git, CI/CD pipelines, deployment tools, ARM Templates, etc.)
• Experience with disaster recovery and business continuity planning and implementation
• Knowledgeable in cyber security threats and prevention strategies
• Advanced analytical, leadership, problem solving, organizational, and planning skills
• Uses sound judgment when making decisions and dealing with others
• Ability to accept direction and developmental guidance from supervisor
• Ability to work with individuals at all levels.
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in a similar role supporting IT Systems
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience preferred
• Microsoft Cloud Platform (Azure, Office 365, Azure AD Premium)
• Advanced knowledge of modern Windows Server/desktop Operating Systems (Windows and MacOS)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn and adapt in rapidly changing environment
• Must work well in team environment
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
UTA seeks the innovators, the entrepreneurs, the talented, the creative, the thoughtful. And, the passionate, who share our love for the work all of us are privileged to do. For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.