UTA seeks a Support Analyst to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and expand their technical knowledge through working with our customers and our senior technical resources. The successful candidate will enjoy and have experience supporting systems and users both in person and through remote technologies. Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
This is a full-time position with benefits and will pay $33.65 per hour.
What You Will Do
• Provide support for on-site AV systems including Zoom Rooms, screenings, and general conference room setup.
• Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Support users with on-site technical issues and provide remote support to our global userbase.
• In the event that a user issue cannot be resolved, you'll work with senior analysts and escalate internally.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been resolved.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
What You Will Need
• 2+ years of IT experience, preferably in a technical field (industry certifications a plus)
• Must be intelligent, inquisitive, confident and energetic
• Must be able to encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match both our clients' and our company's needs
• Must be organized, dependable and detail-oriented
• Must be able to meet deadlines and SLAs in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with working from a ticketing system as part of a larger team.
• Understanding of how to deliver quality service while adhering to service level agreements (SLAs).
• Strong knowledge of delivering support in a Microsoft environment including the troubleshooting and support of Windows 10, MacOS, and Microsoft Office 365.
• Proven troubleshooting methodology and a desire to solve challenges
• Basic working knowledge of Active Directory, Android and iOS mobile devices, Slack, Box and video conferencing.
• Basic understanding of networking principals (IP addressing, subnets, routing, switching).
• Working knowledge of antivirus, backups, and virtualization.
• Basic Printer and telephone troubleshooting
• Exceptional problem-solving skills.
• A strong desire to learn from our existing engineering team while being self-motivated to deliver exemplary service and find timely solutions to the problems we need to solve for our customers.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
• Experience working in a collaborative environment with room to grow
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp794x-3-214-184-223-42 in your application.