FP&A Manager, Digital International
Vice Media Group
London, United Kingdom
United Talent Agency (UTA) has an opportunity within our Accounting team as a Representative, Client Payments for the Touring division in London, UK. This position will join a fast paced and dynamic team and will provide you with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do:
• Reconcile artist account balance against show balances in NetSuite to generate artist payouts.
• Chase/Follow up on Deposits/Balance payment with promoters.
• Prepare payments to artists and send them to agents for approval.
• Communicate with Artist Managers relating to the approval of the artist statements.
• Communicate with Agency Assistants regarding payments, tax docs (VAT registered, etc.)
• Help Agent Assistants with any accounting questions they have throughout the day.
• Post and maintain accounting documents in the cloud.
• Ad-hoc projects as required.
What You Will Need:
• At least 1 year of general Accounting experience preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred, but not a must
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
• Experience or knowledge of NetSuite preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly with minimal supervision
What You Will Get:
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8zkm6-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.