Representative, Accounts Receivable
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
United Talent Agency is actively seeking a Representative, Accounts Receivable to join the team. The Representative, Accounts Receivable will report to the Director, Collections & Invoicing. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented, effective communicator, and should be able to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
• Monitor the buyer and client cash collections (fees, commissions, profit participations and other receipts)
• Monitor accounts receivable (aging and pursuing collections)
• Work closely with Sales Operations to discuss all outstanding items across the department
• Reconcile and update bookings with accurate performance dates, balance lines and notes
• Lead weekly meetings with Agents, Assistants, and Sales Ops to review outstanding invoices and get up to date payment information
• Billing support – issuing invoices, researching discrepancies, and following up with internal/external teams to ensure the billing process runs smoothly
• Facilitate process improvements and think of best practices
• Assist with special projects and ad-hoc requests
What You Will Need
• 1+years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field preferred
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience in a collections role
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq507m-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.