In this role you will be responsible for designing, executing, and maintaining NetSuite QA test cases and procedures. You will work with development teams to test and improve customizations. In addition, you will also work with sponsors, stakeholders and subject matter experts to analyze, specify, validate, and test ongoing customizations to our NetSuite implementation. You will need to be process driven and highly organized with an eye for detail.
What You'll Do
• Manage the QA of NetSuite customizations.
• Participate in requirements meetings to identify and document test cases.
• Identify and build strong working relationships with project stakeholders and subject matter experts – both internal and external to UTA.
• Assist in research and implementation of test automation software.
• Develop a test library for regression testing.
• Assist in driving the delivery of the backlog of enhancement requests through QA and UAT to production.
• Perform initial QA testing to ensure requirements are met.
• Work with analysts and stakeholders to develop test cases.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write test cases.
• Organize and maintain QA library of test cases
• Analyze and verify test cases for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Provide timely and well documented test feedback to developers
• Assist in customizing NetSuite environment.
What You'll Need
• Experience testing and customizing NetSuite applications
• Working knowledge of NetSuite: administration, roles, permissions, custom objects, workflows, scripting parameters
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Experience working in Finance and/or Accounting (GAAP a plus)
• Working knowledge of NetSuite AP, AR, GL, FA modules
• Experience working with automated test tools
• Understanding of application development and software development life cycle
• Highly self-motivated and self-directed, logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
• Ability to learn and adapt to the organization's core business process and operations
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
• Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you'll need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79mep-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.