United Talent Agency is looking for a motivated, energetic, product manager to join our Digital Experiences team. The product manager will lead gathering, defining and deploying new innovative internal and external agent and client focused online and mobile applications.
What You Will Do
• Collaborate with cross functional teams and stakeholders including agents, and engineering to gather requirements, input and feedback
• Build product flows, and product requirement documents
• Work with our UX/UI design team to iterate through UI and prototypes
• Define MVP's, epics/user stories and manage agile development
• Develop and maintain product roadmaps, timelines, and project updates
• Drive product KPIs via analytical tools
• Manage deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress ensuring each product release is on time, and within scope
• Drive client demos to obtain approvals and gather feedback
• Manage product feature KPI's, user experience, bug fixes, A/B testing & analytics
• Ability to think both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn the systems and technology used in our day to day business
What You Will Need
• 8+ years of experience in product management role
• Proven experience with product development lifecycle
• Organizational and leadership abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical and creative thinking skills
• Problem-solving aptitude
• Solid experience of agile process, tools and best practices
What You'll Get
• Have a meaningful and positive impact on the productivity of our colleagues and clients
• Be challenged to identify, build, test, and deploy solutions in real-life, not in theory
• Be encouraged to innovate and take ownership
• Have the freedom to experiment with novel problem-solving approaches
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA unites ideas, opportunities and talent. The company represents some of the world's most iconic, barrier-breaking artists, creators and changemakers-from actors, athletes and musicians to writers, gamers and digital influencers. One of the most influential companies in global entertainment, UTA's business spans talent representation, content production, as well as strategic advisory and marketing work with some of the world's biggest brands. Affiliated companies include Digital Brand Architects, KLUTCH Sports Group, Curtis Brown Group, and MediaLink. UTA is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Atlanta, Chicago, Nashville, New York and London.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
United Talent Agency is a leading global talent and entertainment company representing many of the most acclaimed figures in film, television, music, gaming, esports, digital talent, and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn4e15-34-229-119-176-42 in your application.