UTA Marketing is seeking a Director-level Marketing Executive in Los Angeles to support existing accounts with an emphasis on client service, brand strategy, and partnership development. This person will be a self-motivated, creative and organized professional who is eager to be part of an incredibly exciting and growing division of UTA.
UTA Marketing - a division of leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency – is a top entertainment marketing agency advising some of the world's biggest brands. We are a team of passionate marketers and experts with varying background, who leverage entertainment to create and execute a range of marketing initiatives for clients including: talent procurement, film/tv integrations, studio/network co-marketing and promotional partnerships, content strategy, business acceleration and more.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for leading and developing entertainment marketing strategy in line with overall departmental and company goals.
• Develop new strategic opportunities and partnership projects to present to clients and work with them to strategize and improve material in accordance with their needs.
• Collect, analyze, and interpret market data to identify new opportunities to support existing accounts.
• Play a key role in cross-account support when necessary in adding strategic input, tactical ideation, and network contacts to help service any and all divisional clients.
• Work closely with senior management leads to support new business efforts
• Be an active contributor to the growing network of industry influence that adds value to our client servicing through outreach to (but not limited to) up and coming brands, creative partners, places, and spaces. We're looking for an eager relationship builder.
• Come up with ideas! Not just sit and be reactive. We want someone who has opinions, perspective, and fresh input to share relevant to the work we do.
• Draft regular email communications and pitch / program proposal materials.
• Serve as an active participant in meetings/calls for clients.
• Build and lead relationships with key stakeholders on key accounts.
• Build relationships with internal colleagues across relevant UTA divisions to ensure effective collaboration.
What You'll Need
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related field of study is strongly preferred.
• 10 + years of experience in a marketing role with exposure to creative strategy and program activation
• Prior experience working in entertainment and/or media industry with extensive knowledge of current and relevant industry infrastructure and major players in the space.
• An interest and aptitude for the trends affecting the intersection of marketing, entertainment, and culture.
• A strong background in communications and partnerships strategy with the ability to construct powerful narratives to deliver insights and ideas.
• Superior communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to manage teams.
• High degree of motivation, and ability to demonstrate creative thinking in outside the box ways.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate an organization and operate in an incredibly fast paced, multifaceted, demanding environment.
• Strong ability to develop client facing marketing presentation materials (decks) for a variety of situations, informational, strategic, and creative.
• Proficient knowledge of Google Suite , Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must.
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies, and within one of the top entertainment marketing and consulting practices.
• Access to the UTA network of talent, creators, filmmakers.
• An opportunity to be involved and play an active role in client conversations and activities taking place all the way up to senior C-Suite leadership.
• The ability to support clients and the UTA Marketing group by actively connecting with culture across events, exhibitions, conferences, and experiences taking place from New York to Los Angeles and elsewhere.
• A strong collaborative atmosphere where entrepreneurial ideas and spirit are highly prized.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmq236-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.