UTA Marketing is looking for a Junior Analyst to support the department's work with key accounts and work closely in partnership with the agency's insights and analytics division, UTA IQ. The Analyst will be responsible for leveraging proprietary and third-party data tools to provide insights and metrics to assist the lead marketing analyst in developing data-driven solutions for clients. The ideal candidate should have a passion for data and insights, show an enthusiasm for entertainment and brand marketing, and is a hardworking, detail-oriented team player who is eager to be part of an incredibly exciting and growing-oriented division of UTA.
UTA Marketing is a division of leading global talent and entertainment company UTA –is a top entertainment marketing agency advising some of the world's biggest brands including Delta Air Lines, General Motors, Google, LinkedIn, PetCo, and more. We are a team of passionate marketers and experts with varying backgrounds, who leverage entertainment to create and execute a range of marketing initiatives for clients including: talent procurement, film/tv integrations, studio/network co-marketing and promotional partnerships, content strategy, business acceleration and more.
What You'll Do
• Assist with developing marketing strategies by contributing insights drawn from data collection, provision, and analysis.
• Present findings to brand clients in coherent and compelling fashion.
• Assess intrinsic value(s) of film, television and digital content properties, as well as entertainment talent, using data and analytics tools.
• Integrate marketing intelligence tools into the UTA Marketing team's daily work.
• Stay current with emerging media, trends, and technologies, and share them out with the broader marketing team.
• Collect and analyze market data to identify new client opportunities and expansion of existing accounts
What You'll Need
• 2+ years of experience in a research or insights role, preferably at an entertainment company or ad agency.
• Bachelors degree strongly preferred
• High degree of motivation, and ability to demonstrate creative thinking.
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate an organization and operate in an incredibly face paced, multifaceted environment.
• Experience extracting insights from basic social listening platforms such as Brandwatch, Demographics Pro, or others, as well as the ability to process data and draw insightful conclusions from it
• The ability to see and communicate the big picture in an innovative way and identify opportunities based on current and future trends
• Ability to assist with marketing presentations.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
• Solid knowledge of industry-leading digital analytics platforms and can navigate with ease
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykm2m-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.