Talent Agent - Training Program
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
United Talent Agency, a leading entertainment and sports agency based in Beverly Hills, CA., seeks an experienced Agent for the Events and Experiences Team. UTA's Events and Experiences team advises and partners with entrepreneurs and event producers to build and expand next-generation consumer, trade and hybrid events and experiential activations. The team is responsible for event ideation and strategy, management and logistics, content programming and strategy, speaker procurement, business development and sponsorship sales and strategic partnerships. And, in partnership with UTA's corporate strategy and ventures teams, fundraising and M&A. Our goal aligns with the broader company mission of helping the world's most inspiring people & organizations make the world a more inspiring place.
The Events and Experiences Agent will be responsible for signing new clients as well as servicing existing clients of the team.
What You Will Need
• Must have experience on the strategy side of the events industry
• A deep understanding of entertainment and event industry trends
• Extensive experience in sales and business development
• Impeccable organizational and time management skills and strong attention to detail
• Superb written and verbal communications skills and an always can-do attitude
• Ability to create sales assets and presentations
• Desire and capacity to operate in an incredibly fast-paced, multifaceted environment
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
• College degree preferred with a focus on event strategy
What You Will Do
• Prospect, cold call, qualify and develop relationships with brands and agencies
• Serve as an expert and leader in the event and experiential space for internal and external stakeholders
• Impeccable customer service skills and ability to manage multiple clients and projects at any given time
• Accountable for achieving revenue goals set by the Events and Experiences Team
• Identify new potential clients and opportunities for the team
• Service existing clients including sponsorship sales and business development
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.