Director, Corporate Communications
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA is seeking an experienced, Director of Tour Marketing to support a fast-paced Comedy Department. The Director of Tour Marketing will report directly to the Head of Comedy Touring based in LA. This person will be responsible for creating marketing plans including advertising, promotions, publicity, social media and media buying for tours involving UTA Clients. This person will be responsible for domestic and international tour marketing. The Director will also need to be responsible for the determination and management of the marketing budget for each tour/show.
What You'll Do
• Create marketing plans including advertising, promotions, publicity, social media and media buying for tours involving UTA Clients
• Be responsible for domestic and international tour marketing
• Determine and manage the marketing budget for each tour/show
What You'll Need
• 5_ years of progressive marketing experience in the entertainment industry – Comedy live touring is preferred
• Must be a passionate comedy fan with broad knowledge of current and emerging talent
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Demonstrated proficiency in ticketing elements such as analyzing audits, zip reports and maps necessary for gauging price resistance, formulating offers, identifying any specific geographic focus for marketing dollars, etc.
• Demonstrated customer service excellence.
• Proficiency with current marketing techniques and best practices
• Analytical and creative thinker with thorough knowledge of web analytics
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.