UTA is seeking a Director, Facilities in our New York office. The Director, Facilities is responsible for the oversight of all New York office operations that include facilities, security, managing vendors, housekeeping team, reception, mailroom, hospitality, and buildouts/renovations. The person would also manage facilities and staff in our Nashville office. The position will require a ''hands on'' professional who works well in a team-oriented environment and is keenly focused on customer service. The position will lead a team of Manager-level direct reports who are responsible for global corporate services, including Office Services (reception, housekeeping, call center, and mailroom/print center), Facilities, Event Management (logistics and execution) all while ensuring we conform to OSHA standards.
What You Will Do
• Setup and prepare all on-site events. Global staff meetings, EIG meetings, on-site cocktail parties, Foundation Events, corporate photoshoots, in-office filming, holiday party, offsites, eetc.
• Handles all aspects of space buildouts
• Liaises with building for all repairs and maintenance and requests – building Engineers, lighting techs, restroom issues, temperature/HVAC issues, etc
• Manages office space planning and coordinate move logistics
• Handles and plans guest office/workstation reservations for visiting staff from all offices
• Oversee Reception/Call Center team making sure all guests are warmly greeted and processes for all entering UTA are followed correctly
• Emergency contact for all issues during business hours, weekends, after-hours, etc.
• Emergency Action Plan
• In charge of Fire/EAP protocol within office
• Manages Fire Warden team/attends mandatory yearly trainings
• Ensures all employees attend Fire and EAP drills throughout the year
• Communicates with building management/fire safety team for all alarms, testing, etc.
• Examine workplace conditions to make sure they conform to applicable OSHA standards. Make sure employees have and use safe tools and equipment and properly maintain this equipmentVendor management including supplemental HVAC, office supplies, housekeeping supplies, Iron Mountain shredding, electrician, carpenter, rentals, etc.
• Responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all furniture, fixtures, and non-IT equipment.
• Confirms nightly janitorial and additional requests are completed
• Manages and maintains UTA access card system
• Ensure all vendors coming on site have appropriate COI's for entry
• Review and approve all invoices, proposals, contracts, and other service provider submittals
• Ensures IT equipment, phones, Guest ID cards and welcome packet is set up to provide a welcoming experience to all working from NY office
What You Need
• 10+ years' experience in facilities management, office management, or similar role
• Bachelors' degree strongly preferred
• Specific experience managing the progress of the construction/office build out projects by reviewing the construction progress in line with the architect's plans, ensure costs and/or expenses are within budget while maintaining the quality of the job on an on-going basis. Prepare and write reports to management, and answer questions that may arise. Finally, the successful candidate will have demonstrated experience maintaining health and safety reports while enforcing health and safety guidelines
• Familiarity with computerized maintenance management systems
• Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience and be focused on customer service and satisfaction
• Ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers
• Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Self-starter; able to learn new functions quickly and accurately; anticipate departmental needs and take proactive steps to follow through with proposed solutions or alternatives
• Remain calm under pressure and work well with various personality types
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Exercise good judgment with sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to work overtime and weekends for maintenance, moving and renovation projects
What You'll Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9pmm-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.