Strategic Communications Executive
Los Angeles, CA
UTA seeks a Director-level executive to become a key part of its global Corporate Communications team. The position will be responsible for creating and executing brand-focused communications strategies aimed at positioning UTA's brand-facing businesses in the marketplace. The Director role will be leader within a robust, multi-faceted corporate communications team and can be based either in Los Angeles or New York, reporting to the Global Chief Communication Officer.
What You Will Need
• Minimum 8-10 years of communications, public relations, or marketing experience either in-house or at an agency, or both.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of media relations, brand marketing, brand communications, and marketing industry events.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, sound judgment, and attention to detail. Experience in creating marketing campaigns and shaping narratives that highlight business capabilities.
• Understanding of, and interest in, the entertainment industry. Capacity to operate in a fast-paced, matrixed, highly collaborative environment.
What You Will Do
• Develop strategies to drive market-awareness of UTA's businesses that represent corporate brands.
• Serve as a spokesperson and representative of UTA's brand.
• Develop company-wide relationships across.
• Provide creative, out-of-the-box thinking that drives businesses outcomes.
• Expand the public profile of key brand-facing UTA executives among industry audiences, including relationship-building with key advertising industry trades and publications.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.