UTA seeks a Director-level executive to become a key part of its global Corporate Communications team. The position will be responsible for creating and executing communications strategies aimed at elevating UTA in the marketplace. The Director role will be a leader within a robust, multi-faceted corporate communications team in Los Angeles and would report to the SVP of Communications.
The salary range for this role is $175,000 to $200,000 commensurate with experience and skills.
What You Will Do
• Develop strategies to drive market-awareness of UTA's businesses and UTA broadly.
• Serve as a spokesperson and representative of UTA's brand.
• Develop company-wide relationships across multiple teams.
• Provide creative, proactive, out-of-the-box thinking that drives businesses outcomes.
• Expand the public profile of key UTA agents and executives among industry audiences.
• Collaborate regularly with team members.
What You Will Need
• Minimum 10+ years experience of communications, public relations, or marketing experience either in-house or at an agency, or both.
• Demonstrable experience and knowledge of media relations and creating impactful story angles.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, sound judgment, and attention to detail. Experience in creating campaigns and shaping narratives that highlight business capabilities.
• Understanding of, and interest in, the entertainment industry. Capacity to operate in a fast-paced, matrixed, highly collaborative environment.
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies.
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence.
• The opportunity to touch a vast array of entertainment at a company that helps shape culture.
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4e89y-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.