Director, Corporate Communications
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA IQ is looking for a Client Strategy Executive to work across the intersection of social media, entertainment, and analytics. IQ is the client strategy, data, and research division of UTA and is focused on developing insights and analyzing cultural trends to help propel forward client careers.
You will work closely with talent across all verticals – music, television, film, digital, publishing, etc – to help build their cultural capital through data-informed strategies. You will also collaborate across a multi-faceted group of researchers, analysts, and strategists and report to UTA IQ's head of strategy. The position can be based in New York or Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, hardworking, detail-oriented team player who is confident working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and shows enthusiasm for the entertainment industry.
What You Will Do
• Elevate client's public profiles and expand their online audiences through research, ideation, and strategic implementation
• Fuel negotiations, identify business opportunities, and secure deals by analyzing and packaging data surrounding clients' online brands
• Maintain strong, ongoing relationships with major social media platforms to stay on the cutting edge of product developments and secure opportunities for talent
• Create new revenue streams for talent by identifying innovative approaches to monetize their audiences
• Manage relationships between clients and outside vendors such as social media managers, fan club providers, video services, and other specialists
What You Will Need
• Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in digital and social media, marketing, and/or entertainment
• Social Media Expertise: Deep understanding of social media platforms required, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat, Clubhouse, Pinterest, etc.
• Analytical Skills: Experience extracting insights from basic social listening platforms such as Brandwatch, Demographics Pro, or others, as well as the ability to process data and draw insightful conclusions from it
• Strategic Thinking: The ability to see and communicate the big picture in an innovative way and identify opportunities based on current and future trends
• Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
• Efficiency: Project management skills, and the ability to prioritize and produce significant output with minimal wasted energy
• Basic Skills: Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint)
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to help drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent, entertainment, and sports companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71j3k-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.