United Talent Agency is an industry leading talent agency based in Beverly Hills, CA, is expanding our foothold in the eSports industry. UTA's games division navigates publishing deals, employment contracts, intellectual property deals, and more. We're looking to add a Business Intelligence Specialist to the team who is a self-starter and can think creatively about market opportunities. The successful candidate will work with the UTA eSports team and agents on client-facing strategic growth initiatives and new businesses across the media, entertainment, and consumer/lifestyle sectors.
What You Will Do
• Lead and support the eSports business through audience market data generated via Live Streaming and API integration.
• Affect data-driven decisions through implementing principles of data mining, data modeling and analytics tools to establish and measure metrics for evaluating health of the business.
• You will extract and work on essential data to build data pipelines, automate reports and dashboards to communicate your findings and use self-service tools to support our current talent roster and to identify new client opportunities.
You will communicate with business owners and agents to draw insights from data to benefit our eSports client's brand strategy.
• Support stakeholders with KPI definition, performance measurement, and deeper analytical insights that drive strategy and day-to-day decision-making.
• Proactively uncover opportunities to improve processes, and build systems and tools to enable scalable analysis, reporting, and data quality.
• Work with brand partnership team and lead development of case studies
• Manage a database across client businesses
• Work with agents to collect metrics from campaigns
• Including client roster (one-sheets, website)
• Work together with UTAIQ as esports liaison
• Evaluate and stay abreast of the different analytic tools and platforms for livestreaming and social
• Work with the different analytic tools and platforms to produce reports and trends
What you Will Need
• Bachelor's degree in STEM field such as Mathematics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field.
• 3+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst or similar role.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Must be able to translate business questions into analytical frameworks, generate actionable insights through data analysis, and effectively communicate recommendations to a wide range of executives within UTA.
• Knowledge of and ability to stay current on industry and technology trends along with the ability to quickly learn new tools and software.
• Technical competence to perform analytics: wrangling and querying data (SQL), coding skills (R or Python preferred),visualization tools (Tableau), and experience performing analysis on large datasets in a cloud-based environment
• Experience with event tracking and analytics tools such as Segment, Google Analytics, etc.
• Passion for video games and esports!
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• • Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• • The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• • Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• • Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq9pn9-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.