Director, Tour Marketing
United Talent Agency
Los Angeles, CA
UTA Foundation is seeking a Client Impact Associate to join the team in Los Angeles office. The Associate will support and partner with both Head of Social Impact and Manager of Client Social Impact on key client initiatives and strategy development, while also fostering independent relationships with clients and specific departments of coverage. The UTA Foundation Client Social Impact Team works across UTA's departments and clients including, but not limited to, actors, writers, musicians, athletes, digital influencers, writers and more. This individual will work collaboratively with the larger Foundation team, supporting both home-grown efforts within the agency, and the social impact goals of clients.
What You Will Do
• Field incoming client requests and direct to the appropriate point person(s)
• Engage and meet with clients to advise on philanthropic strategy
• Develop and maintain relationships across departments and clients in coverage areas
• Brainstorm and identify innovative opportunities to expand clients' impact
• Manage client lists and information: maintain, update, and build out research
• Research, identify, and cultivate relationships within the non-profit space to keep full team up-to-date on key partners' campaigns and focus areas; Critical review of potential non-profit partners
• Monitor trends in the social impact and entertainment space to inform and enhance Foundation practices
• Support and help to create systems that promote efficiency and collaboration within the team and across servicing departments
• Track organizations and maintain internal system databases (client team changes, organizational materials and updates, tagging)
• Participate in weekly client meetings
• Prepare for and participate in events on behalf of the Foundation (hosted and external; clients and non-profits; digital and in-person)
What You Will Need
• 3+ years of nonprofit experience, ideally in programmatic or partnerships roles that required creativity, strategic planning, and collaboration
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience with, or solid knowledge of, nonprofit structures, best practices, budgets and programming
• Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex or abstract ideas into concise and clear communiques for a diverse audience
• Enthusiasm to troubleshoot and think strategically
• Demonstrated experience with liaising with high-profile stakeholders
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.