Analyst, Content Planning
Los Angeles, CA
United Talent Agency (UTA) has need for a Client Payments Representative to join our Music Accounting team. This position will join a fast paced and dynamic team and will provide you with direct experience with deals that go on within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate will be a team player, problem solver, detail-oriented and effective communicator and will excel in fast-paced work environment.
What You Will Do
• Process artist payout requests and send out daily ACH and wire confirmation e-mails.
• Daily recording of payments into the cash book for both USD and CAD.
• Communicate with assistants regarding payments, tax docs (w8/9, 1042, 1099), deposits, etc.
• Reconcile client trust account with statements and other financial records to ensure proper client earnings and UTA commissions.
• Post and maintain accounting documents in the cloud.
• General office duties such as scanning, mailing, filing etc.
• Ad-hoc projects
What You Will Need
• Minimum 2+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field strongly preferred
• Entertainment experience a plus
• Prior experience in a customer service focused role a plus
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficient in Excel and Outlook
What You Will Get
• The unique and exciting opportunity to work at one of the leading global entertainment companies
• Access to the tools, leadership, and resources you will need to create and drive a center of excellence
• The opportunity to do the best work of your career
• Work in an inclusive and diverse company culture
• Competitive benefits and programs to support your well-being
UTA is one of the world's leading talent and entertainment companies. We help the world's most inspiring people make the world a more inspiring place. Many of our colleagues spend their careers here. It's one of the reasons UTA is considered among the entertainment industry's best places to work.
At UTA, the belief in the client relationship is paramount and marked by respect, a sense of stewardship, and a commitment to an artist's entire creative life. Our commitment to every employee is the same.
For more information: https://www.unitedtalent.com/about/
UTA and its Affiliated Companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers and welcome all job seekers including individuals with disabilities and veterans with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n846-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Leading global talent and entertainment company United Talent Agency represents many of the most acclaimed figures across film, television, news, music, sports, theater, fine art, literature, video games, podcasts and other social and digital content.