Las Vegas, NV
Become a Champion with us:
Just like the way our fighters prepare with their training partners to be the very best, here at the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) we encourage that type of teamwork. A UFC employee, like a mixed martial artist, is well-rounded and willing to put in the time necessary to be world-class. With a team of champions in the office, the UFC has fought relentlessly to break into the sports world with undeniable success. Our growth both in and outside of the Octagon has revolutionized the fight business and made the UFC the world's leading mixed martial arts promoter and largest pay-per-view event provider. We are universally recognized for our action-packed, can't-miss events that have sold out some of the most prestigious arenas around the globe. Come join us as we progress at a rate never-before-seen in the professional sports world.
The UFC, owned and operated by Zuffa, LLC, has additional offices in London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Moscow, and Shanghai.
The Ultimate Opportunity:
Our Las Vegas office has an on-site Cafe serving healthy, delicious breakfast and lunch and a state of the art Performance Center that employees have access to. And, all employees receive UFC FIGHT PASS, a digital subscription services with exclusive live events, thousands of fights on-demand, original content, The Ultimate Fighter television show and more!
Strategy for Winning:
The Licensing Coordinator will be an integral part in supporting UFC's Consumer Products Licensing team. This role reports to the Senior Director of Licensing and will work closely with Licensing Managers and other department team members to ensure an efficient quality control and approval process. In addition to quality control and IP guideline responsibilities, the Licensing Coordinator will build and maintain licensee relationships, proactively working alongside key account managers to support in driving business objectives.
• Assist in the day-to-day management of key licensing accounts
• Assist in overseeing product development, quality control, and approval process to ensure UFC brand continuity across all licensees' products, packaging, and marketing materials
• Liaise between licensees and internal account managers, specifically relating to product development and quality control
• Work closely with Licensing Manager on developing and implementing regular product approval reports to senior management
• Create and maintain important internal documents such as licensee lists, account summary sheets, sample tracking, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
• Submit all creative briefs on behalf of licensing team to UFCs internal creative department
• Assist account managers in gathering and preparing monthly/quarterly product sell-in and sell-thru analysis
• Work with contract administration team to track status of new deal pipeline and communicate newly executed deals to necessary team members
• Alongside account managers, maintain working knowledge of licensees' objectives, product lines, and distribution strategies
• Research market trends, report to senior management on new learnings and recommend prospective licensees and new opportunities based on research
• Liaise and collaborate with licensees and internal brand marketing department
• General administrative duties, as needed
• Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum two years' experience in consumer products licensing with product development experience. Sales experience is a plus.
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
• Exemplary communication skills; written and verbal
• Proactive and resourceful self-starter
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Exceptional presentation building skills
• Graphic Design knowledge is a plus
Zuffa, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm8o52-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.