Ubisoft's 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
As a Workplace Experience Coordinator, you will oversee the soft services of Ubisoft Ukraine workplaces and make the experience of our team members memorable.
You will directly report to the Studio Operations Director. You will work in coordination with many other stakeholders like Workplace Facility team or Communications team.
• Act as the first contact point in studio for our team members, in support of Security Desk.
• Provide the highest level of customer service to all employees & guests.
• Coordination of our Safe Place and Invincibility Hub in Kyiv.
• Supervision of cleaning care with our provider.
• Supervision of daily breakfast and food organization during events.
• Ownership of postal deliveries of all types (administrative & for employees).
• Travel coordination through our provider (local & international).
• Management of office supplies.
• Follow and address employee feedback about workplace experience.
• Assist with general workplace initiatives & pilots.
• Provide activity report.
• Minimum 4+ years of relevant working experience in similar position.
• English – Proficient level is a must.
• Good knowledge of workplace soft services.
• Vendor management experience.
• Good knowledge of MS Office and Internet tools.
• Experience within the games industry is a plus.
• Driver's license with B category.
• Based in Kyiv.
• Excellent communication and relationship development skills.
• Autonomous, dynamic, and results-oriented approach.
• Problem-solving and open-minded.
• Strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
• Sense of initiative, attention to details.
• A desire to develop your career in a dynamic, innovative international organization.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb2y9y-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.