Rigging Tech Artist / Animator
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house game company in the industry.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
What you will do:
• Implement engine based animation systems for gameplay and other real time features
• Support content production for art and animation teams in achieving top visual quality and performance
• Work creatively and technically in both DCC and engine workflows
• Develop technical solutions to solve performance and production issues while executing artistic and game vision
• Produce and maintain documentation on tools, methods, processes, and workflows
• Identify and develop art and animation pipeline optimizations and tools for new and existing production workflow
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate to solve creative problems.
What you will bring:
• Experience in Tech Art and Tech Animation for console or PC game development pipeline
• Industry standard DCC tools and workflows, both for 3D and 2D content
• Knowledge and experience working with Game editors and engines
• Ability to profile, identify and address art and animation production bottlenecks
• Being creative (original and resourceful in finding solutions)
• Ability to communicate constructively with positivity and respect for others with a proactive and solution-oriented attitude
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re3b30-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams