At Ubisoft Montreal, a leader in the video game industry located in the vibrant Mile-End district since 1997, we offer a unique work environment in the industry, allowing you to create and enrich games that are part of the iconic, internationally renowned AAA franchises.
When you join Ubisoft Montreal, you enter a community of exceptional developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative, and to work with cutting-edge technologies. You will discover a world where employees benefit from constant career advancement, a welcoming learning environment and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will be working on a large number of large-scale and high-quality titles - Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and ... well, we still can't share them all with you. our secrets… - and you'll work with some of the industry's top talent.
At Ubisoft, you are welcome as you are. We welcome diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that respects all differences.
As a Support online programmer in the Online Services team, you will take care of the technical support of products integrated in our online games. In direct communication with the online programmer community of all projects developed at Ubisoft, you will participate to the success of our games by helping them to make the most of the online services provided by the Online Services group.
You will coach integrators with their implementation helping them get the most of the online services, investigate complex problems involving interconnected services, execute or guide integrators through configuration operations, contribute to create and maintain documentation, trainings or webinars. The position has multiple facets which will let you express both your technical and human skills in an ever-changing context and to juggle with different subjects.
You will vulgarize information to answer questions pertaining to integration in a clear and coherent manner through tech documentation, emails or during calls. As flexibility, sustainability and, of course, quality are your key words as far as solutions are concerned, you can propose stable and sustainable solutions.
• Process technical support requests received from Ubisoft Productions worldwide (Consulting, Bug Reports, configuration operations, Feature requests…)
• Investigate and analyze reported technical problems
• Propose creative, robust and sustainable solutions
• Write tests and debug reported problems to either identify a bug or highlight an integration issue.
• Coordinate with internal dev teams to fix bugs or add missing functionalities.
• Maintain a positive communication environment with production teams and internal teams through email, IM or video calls.
• Perform configuration operations for the requesters when they are privileged or guide them through the operations when they require assistance.
• Guide technical teams during product integration (SDK, API, etc.).
• Contribute to educational material creation and maintenance efforts (technical documentation, webinars, trainings)
• Ensure that the technical solutions designed by the productions comply with our constraints and best practices.
What you bring to the team
• An undergraduate degree in computer science, software development, computer engineering, or equivalent
• At least 1 to 3 years of experience in IT, programming, front-end development, network infrastructure management, or other relevant experience (experience in online development is an asset)
• A collaborative, creative and innovative thinking
• Attention to detail, curiosity, critical thinking, resourcefulness and great flexibility
• Natural communicator and thrive using these skills to help others
• Ability to manage priorities and enjoy solving multiple problems at the same time.
• Motivation to help others solve technical and complex problems
What to send us
• Your CV highlighting your education, experience and skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3wxzx-44-201-72-250-42 in your application.