Senior Game Designer : Green Panda Games
Senior Game Economy Designer ( Casual games) - Green Panda Games (M/W/NB)
Green Panda Games is committed to designing high quality mobile games and delivering enriching gaming experiences to everyone around the world.
We are a proud part of the Ubisoft family and have grown into an international team of 120+ people spanning across 3 studios, from various cultures & nationalities.
We have launched more than 55 games which have been downloaded by more than 300 million players worldwide. Many of our games have been instant hits, such as Bee Factory, Sushi Bar, Terrarium and more recently Mining Inc and 9 Months.
We have a sharp editorial vision, data-informed iterative and creative approach with undisputed expertise in both user acquisition and ad monetisation strategies.
Moreover, what fuels us is our people. Our shared passion to make entertaining games and to take actions that reflects our ambition. We believe we deliver when we are inclusive in our perspectives, our decisions and commit to outperforming as a team, and not as an individual hero!
Game Economy Designer plays a pivotal role in continually improving the game's economic systems of our mobile games. Your primary focus will be on creating an engaging and monetizable player experience, analysing player behaviour and implementing strategies to drive player engagement and retention.
• Design, balance, and refine in-game economies.
• Develop virtual goods, currencies, and pricing strategies that align with player preferences and game objectives.
• Manage live events and promotions, track real-time game performance, and create event-specific economies to boost player engagement and monetization.
• Analyse player data, spending habits, and gameplay metrics to make informed decisions and optimise economic systems and in-game offers.
• Develop and fine-tune monetization strategies.
• Stay up to date about industry trends and best practices in free-to-play and live service games.
• Proven experience as a Game Economy Designer with a focus on live service games
• Previous experience in mobile free-to-play games
• Strong understanding of player behaviour, virtual economies, and monetization mechanics.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing player dynamics.
• Knowledge of game development engines such as Unity and scripting languages is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyn8q-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams