Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Senior Financial Analyst, Live Analytics responsible for forecasting financial performance for a portfolio of games and delivering value-added business analyses that support insightful, data driven decision-making. She/He will report to the Associate Director, Live Analytics, and indirectly to the Executive Publisher.
The ideal candidate is a high-performing individual with an analytical mind that thrives in delivering solutions to complex problems, has an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving business decisions, is a strong business partner with demonstrated experience collaborating across functions.
What you'll do:
• Lead the development of the annual budget, financial forecasts, and long-term strategy planning cycles for a portfolio of Free to Play and Live game titles under Executive Publishers ownership.
• Analyze acquisition, engagement, and monetization strategies around our Live and Free to Play offerings at player level and present findings to Executive Publishers.
• Address strategic questions and deliver business impact, effectively communicate findings to both technical and non-technical audiences and translate recommendations into effective action plans.
• Assist proactively Executive Publisher in her/his mission to identify core performance drivers for a given title, including the definition and tracking of relevant KPIs.
• Provide ''real-time'' analytical support to Executive Publisher. Act as trusted advisor, apply business judgment and financial insights to enable data-driven business decisions.
• Work cross functionally with Production studios to understand product roadmap, game strategy and events impacting acquisition, retention, and monetization. Lead financial modeling for production gates on behalf of Publishing.
• Synthesize data from various sources to develop complex financial analyses and models to track performance of monetization mechanics. Use player level analyses to identify trends in behavior and measure impact of content release on player activity and monetization.
• Act as the liaison between cross-functional teams regarding tactics and strategies which will impact title performance.
• Support and present executive- level analysis to Executive Publishers and senior leadership team.
What you'll bring:
• Strong bias towards action, enjoy finding patterns amidst chaos, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive business impact
• Strong analytical skills and business judgment to model sophisticated scenarios and apply insights to business strategy and planning
• Technical skills to surface insights quickly, and interpersonal skills to communicate those insights in a way that persuades action
• Excellent business partnering and communication skills, with a proven track record of working across all levels of the organization
• Proficient in excel, familiar with SQL and data visualization tools
• Bilingual (English and French)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmyk32-44-192-254-173-42 in your application.