• Finding bugs and potential exploits in the game and reporting them.
• Following test cases and performing routine tests.
• Write and run test plans; pro-active contribution to test case checklist is required.
• Ensure that all bugs are recorded in an efficient, complete, and informative manner.
• Work effectively with Project Manager and Lead QC in completing assigned QC tasks; including test plan completion, feedback on features, investigative tasks, live-ops checks, ad hoc testing.
• Respond to development team's request in line with the project e.g., providing more information for bugs, balancing, build installation, validating bugs.
• Create written documentations of knowledge and processes to ensure knowledge is codified, retained, and communicated to multiple test teams
• Ensure that equipment used for tests are maintained in optimal condition to facilitate efficient testing activities
• Attend all relevant meetings including daily scrum/stand up.
• Track and provide qualitative and quantitative test data.
• At least 6 months experience as a Quality Assurance/Quality Control position within the video/mobile games industry.
• Experience in testing with multi-platform titles e.g., Android, iOS, Amazon, Windows Phone.
• Extensive knowledge of bug tracking databases (Jira preferably).
• Written QC reports in a professional manner for QC Leads or senior management e.g., after test plan completion.
• Familiar with both following and writing test plans & test cases.
• Awareness of the development cycle and key milestones.
• Good written and spoken English.
Preferred additional experience
• Experience in using multi-platforms e.g., Android, iOS, Windows…
• Attention to detail, keen eyes for spotting errors.
• Experience in using Excel & Google Sheets to write up reports.
• Worked in the Agile/Scrum framework.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq72p9-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.