As a Quality Assurance Analyst at Ubioft Montreal, you'll help enhance the operation of a live game by continuously optimizing the QA workflow of the tools and services behind it.
Joining one of our production teams, you'll assess its current methods for real-time game administration and look for opportunities to do things differently, for the better.
We'll be counting on you to deliver new and improved procedures, processes, and tools – and guide colleagues in adopting your changes along the way.
What you'll do
• Coordinate, assess, and prioritize automation testing needs + contribute to overall tools and services strategy.
• Create and document test strategies and development procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
• Validate checklists and scenarios (test plans, scripts, smoke tests, sanity tests, and health-checks) developed by the testing team.
• Work closely with the product team to exchange feedback on existing and new features and processes, providing a QA point of view.
• Research QA tools that fit with the test strategy design + collaborate with programming teams to develop them.
• Oversee the deployment and versioning of tools and services.
• Define the validation flow for various quality dimensions (features, performance, reliability, etc.).
• Follow up on test execution, collecting test metrics and suggesting process improvements.
• Identify and maintain test environments based on project requirements.
• Define development metrics + evaluate the impact of process changes (DevOps principles).
What you bring
• Around 2 years of quality assurance or software development experience (or other relevant experience)
• A degree in Computer Science (or related training)
• Knowledge of:
- QA methodologies
- software development principles, web applications/services, databases and networking
- automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium or Cypress)
- bug trackers, like Jira, YouTrack, or Trello
- test case management software (e.g. Testrail or Zephyr Enterprise)
• The ability to create clear documentation and reports
• A collaborative spirit + proactivity and resourcefulness
• Solid interpersonal and communication skills
What to send our way
• Your CV, highlighting your experience, education, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it's our talent acquisition specialist Oriana. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjye90-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.