Programmer UI (C++) Assassin's Creed codename INVICTUS
Ubisoft is looking for you, the UI programmers!
Work as a programmer on the UI team for Assassin's Creed Codename INVICTUS which is a new multiplayer game in the Assassin's Creed Family currently in development at Ubisoft Montréal! It is designed as a standalone game to be available in the Assassin's Creed Infinity Hub, alongside Codename RED and Codename HEXE.
The small team is led by former senior members of successful Ubisoft Multiplayer games joined by Assassin's Creed talents to create the best and most innovative multiplayer game in the Assassin's Creed franchise.
Alongside your colleagues, you will get a chance to wear multiple hats, shape the future of the game and help develop our team culture.
What you'll do
• Code new and existing systems to meet the design intent of the game presentation and keep them consistent with existing code.
• Understand existing features and suggest and develop improvements.
• Collaborate with other Assassin's Creed projects in order to mutualize tech development between production
• Fix UI bugs.
• Document your work.
What you bring
• Minimum 4 years of experience in C++ programming and optimization.
• Experience in UI programming (menus, HUD).
• Experience on a team that has worked on a video game.
• A degree in computer science or software engineering (or related training).
• Experience with Phoenix is a big plus.
• Experience in console design is an asset.
• A skill for communicating with all trades and supporting and pulling your team up on the quality and vision of the game.
What to send our way
• Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1wq1m-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.