As an online programmer at Ubisoft Montreal, you will support the production teams by shaping the connected experience of online players. You will design, develop, optimize, deploy, and maintain the systems, features, and services to provide them with an unparalleled multiplayer environment.
Ubisoft Montreal is looking for online programmers to join its Online Services team!
About Online Services
As Ubisoft's online platform developer, Online Services helps bring high-quality connected experiences to millions of players worldwide. Working alongside production teams, we leverage state-of-the-art solutions to enable value-filled features in all our online games – throughout their development and while they're live. With a view of Ubisoft's entire digital ecosystem and a long-term approach to online gaming, we focus on finding the right solution for the right purpose. And if the solution we need doesn't exist yet? That's just an opportunity for us to create it.
What you'll do
• Participate in the design/analysis, coding, testing, integration, debugging, and supporting of online services.
• Estimate the effort required to accomplish tasks.
• Offer quality support to production teams.
• Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes.
• Stay up to date on new technologies in the online services, game development, and general web fields.
What you bring
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
• Proven experience working with RESTful web services using Node.js, C# and proficiency AWS cloud technologies.
• Strong foundations in microservices development, triaging and maintenance.
• Strong background in database programming with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis, along with expertise in building extensible distributed systems for scalability.
• Hands-on experience with unit, integration, and load testing, ensuring robust and reliable software.
What to send our way
• Your CV highlighting your background and skills
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7oj36-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.