Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.
Newcastle Ubisoft CRC
Here at the Consumer Relationship Centre, we have one thing in mind, MAKE BETTER GAMING HAPPEN!
Our aim is to provide exceptional player support, engaging on a level that helps build trust and love towards our wide range of brands and worlds. For our mission, we engage with our players on a multitude of platforms, such as our live chat and email channels, social media channels on Facebook and Twitter, as well as interacting on Discord and Reddit too.
Our mission is to enrich our players' lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences, engaging with our players as players ourselves, providing a support experience like no other. We want our communities to thrive and provide excellence to our players.
As an HR Administrator you will be a vital part of the HR team, providing high quality administration and support to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employee engagement focussed Human Resources Team and build on your skills within a fun, supportive environment.
You will be responsible for the daily administration within the HR Department. Managing the recruitment and payroll administration, preparing letters and updating the relevant systems. You'll also be responsible for organising employee engagement activities, bringing new ideas to the table and making sure things run to plan for the team.
A Day in The Life:
• Ensuring our HR Information Platform is maintained and accurate with the relevant employee information
• Preparing contracts and offers of employment
• Updating employee absence, ensuring records are maintained accurately
• New starter process administration
• Processing staff departures
• Payroll Administration including variations to terms of employment
• HR reporting
• Data inputting and analysing
• Scheduling recruitment interviews and meetings to discuss probations, absences and performance on behalf of your HR colleagues
What you'll need to nail it:
• Experience in a similar HR role or CIPD L3
• Five GCSEs grades 4/C or above (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong time management and organisation skills
• Ability to work effectively within a team
• A ''can do'' attitude
• Confidence to use your initiative
• A willingness to muck-in wherever required by the HR team.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxx01q-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.