Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house game company in the industry.
Ubisoft's worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
You will be guiding the technical development of our game security measures, protecting the game client from hacks and exploits, hardening the code and data running on the player's PC, and developing a secure infrastructure and server ecosystem for our players. You will be the technical leader, driving a team holding the player's connected experience as the core of its mission, ensuring that players compete on a level playing field.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Secure the game client and its interactions with the game servers
• Collaborate with the networking team to harden and optimize network traffic
• Investigate exploits and cheats happening in our game and others
• Guide engineers to develop world class security systems and practices
• Educate content creators and gameplay engineers on how to maximize game security
• Coordinate with the production team, curating the security roadmap and direction
• Maintain and extend documentation on security best practices
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• C/C++ experience with understanding of multi-threaded programming techniques
• Experience with securing games both on the client and in the cloud
• An empathic, problem-solving, and open-minded attitude
• Compassion, leadership, and mentoring skills
• Debugging and analytical skills
Learn more about:
XDefiant - https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/xdefiant
The Snowdrop engine - https://www.ubisoft.com/snowdrop
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g448k1-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.