Diversity & Inclusion Business Partner - [Temp Contract: March-August 2023]
Ubisoft's 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
• Location: Paris, France
• Duration of work: Full-time or part-time
• Remote or on-site: Flexible Working Organization: To be discussed
The Global Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility team is currently seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 6 months starting March/April 2023 for the position of D&I Business Partner Europe, Middle East, APAC. This full-time position will report to the Vice President of Diversity, Inclusion & Accessibility. In this role you will support and advise on Ubisoft's D&I strategy and projects for our teams across Europe, Middle East and APAC. You will also contribute to & implement key initiatives at a global scale.
• Participate in the design, execution & measurement of Ubisoft's Global D&I strategy
• Drive leadership awareness, commitment and accountability for the employee experience and diversity action plans in your portfolio
• Promote and drive adoption of inclusive practices, establish key initiatives, and communicate insights & recommendations to Leadership
• Partner with HR and talent teams
• Partner with fellow D&I directors & managers to design & roll out a global training roadmap
• Partner with fellow D&I Business Partners & Managers on global strategic initiatives & ERG support
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then we look forward to hearing from you!
• You must have experience in Diversity & Inclusion in an international context.
• You have strong communication skills and know how to influence stakeholders
• You have experience in building D&I strategies and education programs
• You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset
• You have experience in global change management & project management
• You have experience in facilitating in-person and virtual training sessions
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills, including experience in developing and delivering presentations to senior management
• You are comfortable with navigating complex organizational structures and dealing with ambiguity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwz5yj-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.