Head Of Advertising Sales
Business Development Manager - Games Industry (South Korea)
i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As game sector veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demands, and as of 2019, we are a member of the Ubisoft family. Now we're growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world's biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
In this role, you are responsible for spotting opportunities and connecting them to i3D.net to transform the prospect into a customer. From that moment on, you will help them scale up to the desired point, which typically is until the launch of a game. After that, you will hand over the account to our customer success team.
You have a curious mindset and a strong drive to learn and grow in your role. At this level, we expect you to start developing your network. Going to trade fairs and industry get-togethers will be part of this way forward.
• Spot business opportunities
• Expanding and utilizing your relevant network
• Be the primary point of contact for newly onboarded customers (ramp-up phase)
• Develop a clear understanding of the customers' processes and correlate their challenges and budgets into solutions that meet their requirements
• Understand the customers' hosting strategies, technological challenges, and roadmap to create strategic Sales plans to get a seat at the table at the right moment
• Work with your Customer success counterpart on providing the best experience for our customers
• Create plans for business trips
• Cooperate with marketing to design Opportunity Based Marketing campaigns to help contribute to the i3D.net brand development experience
• Maintain your touchpoints in our CRM (HubSpot)
• Visit customers' offices and trade fairs around the world
• This job requires traveling on an occasional basis
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You'll be a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your own master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with many people both in and outside the company. You are focused on your ambition to grow. All you need is a solid and respected company to represent. Well, look no further.
• You are a good listener that likes to ask questions
• Good understanding of game publisher/studio processes and the capability of having high-level conversations about means of improvement
• Experienced in creating strategic sales plans
• Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting
• Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal forms
• Positive and enthusiastic and the ambition to develop both yourself and your team
• Ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast and dynamic environment
• Knowledge of HubSpot CRM is a plus
• Ideally based in South Korea but open to candidates based in Europe/UK
• Native Korean speaker with English proficiency
• Extensive network within the Korean gaming industry is a must
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7o8w9-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams