Programming Team Lead
Quebec City, QC
Founded in 2005 and with a team of over 600 creative, passionate and innovative talents, Ubisoft Quebec is now one of the leaders in the industry. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, our studio assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey as well as Immortals Fenyx Rising, and is now developing Assassin's Creed Codename RED.
As part of the coaching team, your mission is to create the conditions for motivated and efficient teams. You will actively support the modernization of our production strategies to make room for innovation, efficiency, value creation and employee development.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to Scrum Masters (production managers, project managers, etc.) to support them in developing their agile skills;
• Make visible and remove barriers to the modernization of our production strategies;
• Share your knowledge, observations and recommendations to improve team maturity, efficiency and motivation;
• Evolve leadership approaches to support the development of self-organizing teams;
• Implement mechanisms for continuous improvement of our ways of doing things;
• Harmonize agile practices between the different projects of the studio;
• Increase our knowledge base by injecting your knowledge and learning;
• Be constantly exemplary in your ways of doing things and your interactions with the various stakeholders;
• Facilitate workshops and trainings.
What you bring
• 5+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach in an organizational transformation environment in large organizations;
• Scrum Master training (certification is optional but considered an asset)
• Mastery of key Agile executives (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
• Change management knowledge and professional coaching training;
• Comfort with challenging the status quo (constructively);
• Demonstrated ability to make meaningful improvements to self-organizing Agile teams through the application of coaching techniques;
• Ability to communicate effectively and in a structured manner at all levels;
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
• Bilingualism - French and English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3nebx-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams