WarnerMedia seeks a HR Assistant for the HR PAS-News&Sports_Sales&Dist department. This role will partner with the Talent leaders in N&S to ensure operational efficiency of the executive team. The incumbent will assist with establishing processes to improve the overall effectiveness of the HR team.
• Maintain calendars, including meetings and appointment scheduling for the HR Executive team
• Manages logistics associated with internal and external meetings, appointments, and multi-location video conferences.
• Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expense reports
• Assists in the creation and preparation of presentations
• Researches and organizes content for department presentations
• Collaborates with Talent Leaders and People Partners to prepare submissions for executive approval.
• Assists in the maintenance of tracking documents; generates standard and ad hoc reports; performs analysis of complex reports
• Strong attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to take direction from multiple team members and handle projects effectively from end to end
• Pro-active orientation, particularly in relation to anticipating executive requirements
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, balance priorities and take direction from multiple executives
• Highly proficient in MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledgeable in the creation of share point sites
• Demonstrated ability to manage sensitive and confidential material
• 2+ years of experience in an administrative role supporting executive level leaders
• Coursework at the college level or professional certification is desired
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y3ej-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.