Treyarch is looking for a Senior Photogrammetry Artist to join our photogrammetry team.
You'll be creating next-gen content for our games alongside a team of extraordinary environment artists, technical artists, and level designers who have worked on one of the most successful video game franchises of all time.
Our ideal candidate is excited about crafting believable environments and content based on real world data, and if you're passionate about video games, working collaboratively, and have a strong photogrammetry portfolio, we want you to join our team!
What you'll be doing…
• Creating high-quality art kits using photogrammetry source data for use in building architectural and organic environments.
• Creating amazing tileable environment materials using photogrammetry source data.
• Operate a fully or semi-automated end-to-end photogrammetry pipeline to generate high quality game assets.
• Traveling locally to scan architecture assets, materials and props using a multi-camera photogrammetry rig.
• Implement feedback from the world building team on the content generated by the photogrammetry team.
• Assist with providing feedback to external vendors on photogrammetry best practices based on the team's needs.
• Collaborating with the Design team on supporting gameplay functionality while achieving believability goals.
• Adhering to the aesthetic and technical standards set by the Studio Art Director and Technical Art department.
To succeed you should have…
• An advanced understanding of level execution for modular level construction and an ability to assemble benchmark photogrammetry dioramas.
• Advanced understanding of photogrammetry concepts.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating a diverse set of high-quality Photogrammetry environment content.
• Deep experience with common 2D and 3D software packages (Max/Maya, Zbrush, Substance, and Photoshop).
• Extensive experience with photogrammetry software such as Reality Capture or equivalent.
• The ability to guide others in learning new skills and workflows in a fast-paced environment, including creating documentation and training materials.
• An understanding of one or more Game Engines (Radiant, CryEngine, Unreal, Unity, or equivalent).
• 4+ year of demonstrated experience, working in the game industry or the 3D industry in general.
• The ability to be proactive in a large, fast-paced team environment that requires extensive communication and coordination with both internal and external developers.
• Experience using LIDAR technology is a plus.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8714-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.