Treyarch, the studio behind the best-selling Call of Duty: Black Ops franchise, is looking for a Senior Graphics Engineer to join our Core Engine Team to be a key contributor in developing our technology for future titles. As a Senior Graphics Engineer, you will improve the look and performance of our games and enhance the content creators workflow to deliver the visual quality expected from a Treyarch game. A successful Senior Graphics Engineer will also be a team player, and be flexible to the day-to-day needs of the project.
What you'll do…
• Be part of the Core Engine / Graphics Team in developing innovative new rendering technologies for our future games
• Work with other teams to achieve the game's artistic and performance goals
• Analyse, improve, optimize, and debug existing graphics and engine technology and tools
• Research and implement new rendering technology and tools
• Write and maintain efficient, readable, and reliable code
To succeed you should have…
• 5 or more years of experience in the video game or a related industry as a graphics Engineer
• Strong 3D math skills
• Fluent in modern C++ and multi-threaded programming
• Strong understanding of low level CPUs/GPUs operations
• Communicate effectively with non-technical team members
• Work well in a diverse team environment
We'd love it if you also have…
• Shipped at least 2 commercial titles – a 60Hz FPS is a plus
• Experience with Console and PC graphics APIs and tools
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
• Python or other scripting languages
• Public speaking experience
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We've transitioned to a work-from-home model and we're continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person's circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
PS, we've also got some pretty amazing office perks and benefits, like 20 vacation days and 16 holidays, 10 weeks of family leave, free lunches and snacks at our office, comprehensive healthcare, and more! Check out all the details here for more information: https://hub.activisionblizzard.com/s/us-benefits
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g464n7-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.