We're seeking a highly capable, experienced Producer to join the Treyarch team in developing AAA content on the next generation of platforms. The Producer will be partnering with department leadership to lead teams through the development process from concept to submission. Responsibilities include creating and managing schedules, tracking development and ensuring team deliverables are met on time and at quality. A qualified Producer is well organized, detail oriented, an effective communicator and enjoys working with people.
What you'll be doing
• Accountable for quality and timeliness of the delivery of game features and content from concept to completion, often times on multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Collaborates with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
• Understands and effectively communicates project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
• Uses game development knowledge and experience to predict, identify and propose solutions for project risks and issues
• In constant communication with Leads and Directors to manage project expectations, ensuring they are clear and realistic
• Be integrated into the team. Work with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
• Monitor the health of features in a live environment and able to respond and make decisions in a timely manner.
• Chair meetings to facilitate communication among team members
• Adaptive planner – You are a forward-looking and proactive, with the ability to identify risk early and suggest effective mitigation strategies
• Problem Solver – You know how to identify, assess and critically think through problems. You understand when support, not direction, is needed and are able to get the right people involved to find solutions
• Expert Communicator – You speaks the languages of game development. You keep stakeholders informed about project information and deliver the audience appropriate level of detail
• Collaborator – You're a Bridge builder, accommodator and facilitator.
• Customer Focused – Whether these are developers you work with or players in the game, you can anticipate their needs and drive to make their experience better
• Team Player – You're a champion for the team and their areas of responsibility. You promote a positive work environment
• Relationship builder – You value fostering/building strong relationships and encourage face time with the team
• 4+ years of experience in Production or Project Management in the Games or Digital Content space
• Experienced user of Shotgun, Jira and Confluence a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55vyz-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.