Benefits and Wellness Specialist
Remote / Virtual
Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services with offices in Hollywood and London.
Trailer Park Group is looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist who will be responsible for sourcing and identification of top talent aligned with our current workforce planning and pipeline initiatives. The role offers outstanding career growth, highly collaborative teams, and a fun and passionate work environment. Our Talent Acquisition team is scaling for global expansion. We need the savvy recruiting minds to match our rapidly expanding business needs while bringing the best and most diverse talent into the agency.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to deliver candidates. The ideal candidate is someone who is savvy with finding passive candidates, driven, hungry to learn, gets excited to take on new challenges, and is a champion for diversity.
• Proactively identifies passive candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: online databases, online research tools, social media, job boards, contact lists, and employee referrals, as well as through networking and cold calling.
• Generates candidates through extensive name generation research, relationship building, complex internet searches, existing talent pool database scrubbing, and research
• Works closely with the recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies (e.g social media campaigns) aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. Manages multiple searches supporting several recruiters at any one time, and potentially phone screening candidates.
• Works directly with recruiter and hiring managers to understand pipeline needs.
• Attends meetings with recruiters when necessary to gain a better understanding of required talent pool.
• Monitors trends and developments in sourcing tools and technologies and utilize social media for sourcing and other marketing forums to drive traffic to our website.
• Serves as a subject matter expert for the team's CRM (Greenhouse) responsible for the data capture for all candidate generation opportunities.
• Partners with Manager and Recruiters to provide reporting on activities as requested.
• Coordinate and schedule interviews between clients and candidates
• This position has direct growth into a recruiting role!
Qualifications & Skills
• BA preferred
• 1-2 years relevant experience in talent sourcing
• Background in marketing, advertising, or media preferred
• Familiarity with ATS and/or LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
• Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
#LI - Hybrid
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5j3me-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.