Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services with offices in Hollywood and London.
We are searching for an exceptional Production Coordinator to join our Content team. The ideal candidate can handle a fast-paced environment, high-pressure situations and work long hours with a focused and positive attitude. This role with be responsible for administrative duties for the division as well as supporting Producers on projects.
The Production Coordinator coordinates the entire workflow of EPK (Electronic Press Kit) Assemblies and theatrical featurettes for studio motion picture releases from requesting assets through final delivery. The Coordinator informs the Producer of needed assets, including features, trailers, soundbites and b-roll. She/he tracks these incoming assets, QC's them to ensure there are no technical or content issues and works closely with the EPK editor to assemble them. The coordinator keep logs up to date, confirms delivery specs with the Producer, and QC's and delivers all elements to the Client. There is the possibility of long days and late hours given tight turnaround requirements for film clip pulls and repeated client revisions.
Essential Job Functions
• Coordinate with Producer to determine schedule for EPK Assemblies via-a-vis the film's press junket as well as for one-off Clip Pulls.
• Maintain and revise all schedules as necessary and relay essential editorial scheduling information to Post Production via a variety of channels.
• Pro-actively assess upcoming/immediate needs and re-prioritize tasks as necessary.
• Review editor needs daily with Post Production Supervisor, EPK Producing and Editorial teams.
• Work with producers to make sure that they are ready to go into finishing when needed
• Work with post production supervisor to schedule audio finishes and verify final delivery
• Responsible for the tracking of incoming and outgoing physical and digital assets
• Flag any material received that is outside the norm and does not match our in-house standard spec OR delivery spec of the project
• Submit various daily editorial and graphics requests per the editorial and graphics request guidelines
• Create welcome letters for the Editors starting on a project with due dates, contact information, links to all relevant assets, etc.
• Assign Spot #'s for each title's various editorial pieces and track the version numbers as they are delivered to the client.
• Responsible for QC and review of pieces to be posted or delivered to studios for accuracy.
• Responsible for posting/delivery of all materials (assets, offline and online cuts).
• Confirm final delivery details (dates, specs, address, etc) with Producer and submit finishing requests to the finishing department
• May be called in to participate in the finishing process including but not limited to picture color/audio mix approval.
• Maintain copies of all materials submitted to talent or studios and have easy access to them if they are required for reference.
Ensure that graphics and editorial have all necessary elements and that elements are delivered from graphics or editorial:
• Coordinate ingest of materials via the Request System
• Keep master list of all materials that have been digitized/ingested, including which drives they are on and what specs they were received in
• Work with graphics to create necessary materials including end cards and rating blocks
• Ensure all materials are prepped for editorial correctly, including masters, graphics and music
Build the final EPK assembly:
• Work with the editor to ensure all elements are placed in the EPK assembly in the correct order and timing
• Approve the assembly in bay with the Producer
• Send Client an approval file of the full assembly and address any notes
• Send final files to client via Aspera once export and QC are complete
• Remain on site for support of all EPK deliveries
Responsible for Rough/Final Delivery:
• Compile and maintain a ''Delivery Requirement Book'' that covers all client delivery needs (rough and final)
• Confirm delivery specs for each delivery with Producer (i.e. International vs Domestic, Instagram Clips, EPK Film Clips, EPK Assembly)
• Provide QC of all versions and final delivery
• Post each version for client review via PIX or Aspera Faspex
• QC all slates, versioning and file labels
Job Related Qualification Standards
• 1+ years experience in project management, asset management, QC or post production.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Attention to detail.
Bachelors' degree, preferably in film, art, communications or related field
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Focused attention to details.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline oriented environment.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
#LI - On-Site
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2qm45-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.