Editor - AV
Trailer Park is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of major brands and top entertainment studios. With content creation at the center, Trailer Park also supports its clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services. Headquartered in Hollywood.
Trailer Park is looking for an exceptional Production Coordinator to join our AV team. We are looking for someone who is fast paced, organized and professional that can efficiently streamline all incoming and outgoing Client finishing requests.
• Organize all elements for each project (continuities, spots sent, elements in, finishing deadlines, etc.)
• Coordinate with producer assigned to project to ensure all tasks are being covered
• Keep log of continuities for latest cuts sent
• Make sure all deadlines are met – check in with editors, grfx, and any VO necessary to have the spot/trailer sent on time
• Be aware of any notes/ changes and when they are due
• Ensure editors are up to date on all information
• Relay information/notes to editor from Producer or client
• Inform editors when new elements arrive and ensure they use the correct elements
• Meet with editors to get them any elements they many need (graphics, VO, VFX etc.)
• Ensure we have the latest/ approved elements for each film – cleared music, finished trailers etc.
• Handle all Producer/ Client requests
• Send out new cuts for client to see or send cuts that the client has requested (for mtgs, testing, focus groups, etc.)
• Provide client with any specific requests (posting and pulling of any elements)
• Coordinate with asst editors to load all new elements received
• Coordinate to have graphics made/ corrected – either through in-house dept or outside vendor
• Schedule and read any voiceover narration sessions or temp narration needed
• Coordinate with music dept to pull or help with any requests
• Locate and pull any stock shots/ shots from movies that are needed
• Update and provide finishing dept with all the necessary pieces (offlines, graphics, project) to prep and send cut out (either for trailer or TV) to mix or finishing house
• Assist with submitting content for Award Show Submissions
• 1 year related experience.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong typing skills and accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Works collaboratively and proactively on multi-functional teams. Open to feedback.
• Consistently communicates using appropriate methods for the situation and audience in a clear, concise and professional manner.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roo2k4-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.