Trailer Park Group is a full-service agency specializing in content creation and entertainment marketing. By combining a storytelling expertise with large-scale production resources, Trailer Park is uniquely positioned to make, market and distribute content for its diverse client portfolio of top entertainment studios and major brands. With content creation at the center, we support our clients with strategy, creative and the latest in digital services .
We are looking for an Online Assistant Editor to join our Post Production team! We provide post and finishing services for all divisions of Trailer Park Group.
Must be focused, detail oriented and able to work quickly in a deadline driven environment. Balancing multiple projects in progress is common. Versatility and flexibility are essential for maintaining Trailer Park Post's positive atmosphere and efficient workflow. It's important to be a service oriented team player that can work cooperatively and collaborate to produce the best product. Versioning and a large number of deliverables in various formats will be a big part of daily workload. But, will also be exposed to the finer techniques of online editing and color correction.
• Work with Finishing Supervisors to determine the condition of project preps and scope of work
• Identify and callout incorrect, missing and/or low-quality sources
• Convert mismatched source media / re-convert incorrectly converted media from original sources
• Confirm and QC finished elements against offline references
• Create and export all version masters and formats per asset delivery sheet and tech specs
• Confirm version masters match asset delivery sheets and tech specs
• Learn, know and keep up to date on specs for each studio, network and streaming platform
• Work with our Online Editor team to help maintain organization of media storage and ensure that projects are being structured, maintained and archived properly
• Provide Assistant Editor workflow support and trouble-shooting to other divisions as needed
Software, skills and knowledge:
• Understanding of wrappers, codecs, frame rates, aspect ratios, transcoding, conversion/compression techniques, applicable third-party hardware
• Working proficiency in the below:
• Premiere Pro
• Media Encoder and other compression software
• DaVinci Resolve (basic proficiency)
• Photoshop (basic proficiency)
• After Effects (not required but a plus)
• Avid (not required but a plus)
#LI - Hybrid
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72oyk-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.